Bass guitar cab equipped with two Custom 10” woofers and a compression tweeter, level adjustable from 0 to -20 db and complete exclusion at miminum
BS2X10C is ATS’s 2X10 best seller. Inspired by the more powerful BS2X10CH design, the BS2X10C still preserves great sound quality, a wide frequency response, tone balance and remarkable definition in the lower range, allowing the B string to fully resonate, all at a great price.
This is a standalone bass cab, but the combination of the BS2X10C and our BSS2X12C or BS1X15C will deliver a massive airy sound, especially if powered by a stereo amp equipped with an active crossover.
Upon request is available as T2, T23 and T3 versions. The main difference concerns the horizontal sound projection: the T2 is more directional towards the audience, the T23 is well projected but has a wider range, and the T3 has a wider projection and can be easily heard everywhere on stage.
- Cabinet Specs - Impedance:
- 4 Ohm
- Cabinet Specs- Nominal Power:
- 500 Watt (rms)
- Cabinet Specs - Crossover Frequency
- 2 Khz
- Cabinet Specs - Frequency Response:
- 20 Hz - 22.000 Hz
- Cabinet Specs - Sensitivity (1 w/1 mt)
- 100 dB
- Cabinet Specs - Weight:
- 25 Kg
- Cabinet Specs - Dimensions mm (H x W x D)
- 530 x 580 x 350 mm
- Cabinet Specs - Suggested Power for the Amplifier
- 300 ÷ 600 Watt